Thursday, November 12, 2015

Im Turning Two!

     That's right folks, it will be officially my second year in California in the next three days  and I have decided to write something about it on my blog because it's somewhat an appropriate time for me to do so.
     You probably don't care and I wouldn't mind if you don't want to read through but for some of you who want to get to know me more, THANK YOU! It means a lot to me. 
     Below is  a list of 24 random facts about me that commensurates to 2 years that I have been in CA. You might find it interesting, maybe streamlined or probably you can relate so here goes:

1.  My first name is Jerame but I prefer to be called Jem. Go figure.
2.  My favorite cartoons as a child were Sailormoon and pink panther.
3. I like dancing over singing but that only happens when I'm buzzed.
4. I dont smoke. 
5. I went to a catholic girls private school in highschool.
6. My husband is jewish and as stereotyped, he is meticulous about our finances. I guess that makes me a secured wife ;) 
7. I daydream when I get bored.
8. I'm a trying hard health enthusiast.
9. I love takoyaki and  siomai with garlic chili paste and takoyaki, takoyaki takoyaki!
10. I like my place neat, orderly and smelling good.
11. I am most comfortable and I feel sexy with just white shirt, jeans and comfy high heels.
12. I am not into designer bags, shoes and clothes but I wouldn't mind owning a few.
13. I like to do things with my hands (DIY arts and crafts, cooking)
14. There's no denying that I can cook.
15. My husband and I enjoy watching documentaries and TV shows.
16. I highly dislike folding clothes, it's a boring task.
17. I'm a thrill junkie.
18. My music preference depends on my mood but I have a playlist of house, RnB, pop and classical.
19. I prefer flavored iced coffee over black coffee but hot chocolate is the best!
20. I avoid cheetos puffs coz once I puff, I can't stop!
21. I am trusting not gullible.
22. Once my trust is broken, I will ignore you in like forever.
23. I can't live without my iphone.
24. I follow a lot of how to's (make-up, cook, stay fit, do hair) account on instagram.

     You made it! Thanks for reading and if you can, share something about yourself too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment